To make this you'll need: a T-shirt in whatever colour you fancy, an embroidery hoop, a needle and black embroidery thread, scissors, a pen and some card. This is really easy! I hope you'll give it a go :)
1) Cut the sleeves and neck off the T-shirt:
2) Draw a cloud shape onto card and cut it out to make a stencil:
3) Draw around your stencil carefully onto the t-shirt wherever you want your clouds:
4) Put the top in the hoop ready to do your first cloud. Knot your thread, thread the needle, bring the needle through from behind the cloud and sew even-ish stitches all around the cloud:
5) Then go back and fill in the gaps using the holes you've already made with the first lot of stitches:
6) When you get to the end, gently tug any really loose stitches from the back of the cloud (using the needle) to neaten them up.
7)Knot the thread, snip off the excess and repeat with all the other clouds.
Then you're done! I wear a black vest top under mine:
If you make this, let me know! I'd love to show it on my blog :)