As I've been busy sorting out the whole etsy launch/blog move shebang recently, my "Linkage" folder in my favourites has remained pretty empty. So to make up for it I'll share my "Good Articles" folder with you!
Most of these had a helping hand in getting me where I am today - running my own business (finally!) and living a more creative life. Whenever I lose direction I read through these to get all pumped up and focused again!
- 10 reasons you should never get a job - Steve Pavlina
- Superhero guide to designing a creative business - Andrea Scher
- Crafting for profit - PDX Super Crafty
- Selling your D.I.Y clothing - Deranged Designs
- How to be a writer - Gala Darling
- Living an artful life - Crafty Chica
And these were the very few that made it into the Linkage folder:
- Unemployment Craft Projects - recycled sketchbooks, no-sew circle scarf, inspiration binders + more!
- Parasol Magazine - download it for free! It's about art, design and creativity.
- Cut jewellery out of magazines and wear it! - Jazzi shows you how in this awesome tutorial.